We have great professionals, in permanent training and our main objective is that each community obtains the best services and maintenace.
- Requesting the “C.I.F.” at Spain’s Treasury (“Administración de Hacienda”).
- Legalisation of the Minutes Book of the resident community (“Libro de Actas”).
- Opening of a bank account.
- Creation of the Community’s Regulations (“Estatutos de la Comunidad”), when needed. Calling of Meetings, both ordinary and extraordinary.
- Writing and sending the Community’s Minutes Record.
- Providing landlords with information about fees and account status.
- Attending all directors meetings as required.
- Preparation of charge budgets (both ordinary and extraordinary).
- Computer-based financial accounting (computer-based issuance of receipts, monitoring of income and expenditure, bills, monitoring direct debit payments, fiscal domiciles, registers, cancellations, modifications, etc.).
- Controling and dealing with debtors.
- Advising on the community’s interventions.
- Presentation of documents of the resident community.
- Regular inspections to common parts of the buildings in order to verify their good state of conservation.
- Negotiation of the management of receipts with banks.
- Representating the resident community at Public Organisms (City Hall, Courts, Treasury…).
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the legal obligations stated in “Artículo 20 de la Ley de Propiedad Horizontal (Ley 8/2013 de modificación de la Ley 49/60)”.